Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water



I am someone that typically uses a makeup wipe to remove everything and then go in with some type of creamy cleanser. I do this because I am a contact wearer and whenever I use a facial cleanser on my eyes it would make my contacts go all blurry. I was pleasantly surprised when that didn't happen as I was removing my eye makeup.


These magical fluids in a bottle have cut down the cleansing time on my makeup removal because I am no longer having to do a 2-step routine. The other thing that amazes me about these cleansers is that, they really so remove anything waterproof. If you use the Kat Von D tattoo liners, you know how stubborn they can be to take off. Both of them take is off without any harsh rubbing. I have very dry skin so I typically prefer a milky cleanser so, I haven't had any excess drying of my skin. My skin feels very soft, and squeaky clean!


As for the differences between the two, the one thing that I did notice is the blue bottle has a lot more oils in it than the pink one. With that being said I do prefer the pink bottle because I am not a fan of oils on my skin.


What it claims to do:

All-in-1 Makeup Remover & Cleanser Removes makeup + cleanses + refreshes. No rinse, no harsh rubbing. For face, lips, eyes. (PINK BOTTLE)

This all-in-1 cleanser is surprisingly powerful yet gentle to skin. It effectively removes makeup, cleanses skin and refreshes. A multi-purpose cleanser that contains Micellar technology. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing, leaving skin perfectly clean, hydrated and refreshed without over-drying.
Results:
Suprisingly Powerful yet Gentle to Skin with Micellar Technology. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing, leaving skin perfectly clean and refreshed without over-drying.

All-in-1 Makeup Remover & Cleanser Removes even waterproof makeup + cleanses + refreshes. No rinse, no harsh rubbing. For face, lips, eyes. (BLUE BOTTLE)

This all-in-1 bi-phase cleanser is surprisingly powerful yet gentle to skin. It effectively removes even waterproof makeup, cleanses skin and refreshes. A multi-purpose cleanser that contains Micellar technology. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing, leaving skin perfectly clean and refreshed without over-drying.
Results:
Suprisingly Powerful yet Gentle to Skin with Micellar Technology. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing, leaving skin perfectly clean and refreshed without over-drying.

Skin Types:

All skin types, even sensitive.


Retails for $8.99
You get 13.5 FL OZ/ 400ml



Can be purchased at:









INGREDIENTS:

Pink Bottle
AQUA / WATER, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, POLOXAMER 184, POLYAMINOPROPYL BIGUANIDE, FIL B162919/3

Blue Bottle
AQUA/WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ISOHEXADECANE, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, DISODIUM EDTA, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, POLYAMINOPROPYL BIGUANIDE

No comments:

Post a Comment