Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Skin Liquid Lighting


Pictured: Shade Candlelight
Not rubbed in/Rubbed in


Liquid highlighter from the Gods!!!! This is probably hands down the best liquid highlighter I have ever used. The main problem that I have with liquid highlighters is that they are wayyyyy too creamy. That concept sounds good at first but then after it sets into the foundation, majority of the time you are left with broken up foundation (which is not a cute look). Definitely a light glow to build-able beams. This is described as a primer and/or a foundation primer. Honestly, as someone with dry skin, using this as a primer felt awful on my skin. I used one pump of it to cover my face and it just felt uncomfortably dry and gritty. I have heard of people with oily skin really loving this as a primer because it gives them a chance to have beaming skin but also controlling the oils. Throughout the day I feel as if my skin just gets even more dewy without looking sweaty and greasy. All in all, just get the dang thing. Live it, love it, and thank me for your new obsession.


Retails for $52
You get 1.0 fl oz
Available in 1 shade


Can be purchased at








INGREDIENTS:
Mineral Oil, Polybutene, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Polyethylene, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Calcium Carbonate, Dextrin Palmitate, Honey/Miel, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Cera Alba (Beeswax/Cire D'abeille), Butylene Glycol, Cholesterol, Lecithin, Talc, Triethylhexanoin, Methylparaben. May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491,CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77491).



No comments:

Post a Comment