Friday, July 22, 2016

Eylure Luxe Faux Mink Lashes



Hey ya'll! So, I was browsing around Utla today when I thought to myself...

"I need to buy a 10th pair of my beloved Eylure 126!"

As usual I wasn't able to find them because they seem to either be always out of stock or they just don't supply them in general (hence why I buy 10 at a time)

After the disappointment set in, I look up to see these beauties. For one, I LOVE black and gold together. Something about those two colors just feels so luxury to me. Personally I think Eylure should change all of their packaging to this one. 

Anyways, off topic, Eylure is hands down my favorite false eyelash brand. I am a big prefer a thicker band because of how you can manipulate it any which way you want to move it. I am a contact wearer and I don't find these to be too heavy. I can always reuse my Eylure lashes multiple times because of how well made they are. Also, the common compliment that I get when wearing any Eylure lash is they make my eyes look, big, round, and doll like. 

I have not tried any real mink lashes because I don't like to shop for makeup or eyelashes online because you never truly know what you are getting until you see it for yourself. Even if you see them on other people, you cant guarantee that it is going to look the same on you. These lashes are the softest lashes that I have ever felt. They are also not plastic looking while wearing, and none of the original Eylure lashes are either. 

There are 3 different styles in this collection. I only picked up 2 because I wasn't attracted to the other set. 



Gilded Lashes
(my favorite pair!!!)

Retails for $11.99

Can be purchased at 




Opulent Lashes

Retails for $9.99

Can be purchased at 







Ingredients
 Rubber Latex, Aqua (Water / Eau), Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Salicylate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate.



No comments:

Post a Comment